Fall is a season of transition and with transition comes opportunity. Elevate your brand and business by following these 5 steps.
Fall brings many opportunities for your business. It’s a time of reflection on the past three quarters and an opportunity to look ahead and reestablish goals for the 4th quarter and into the new year.
Personally, I’m sad summer is ending, but at the same time, I’m ready to welcome cooler temps, jeans and boots, and a change in activities. From the water to football.
As a business coach, September not only rings in Fall but also closes out 3rd quarter and gets me excited about planning for my year-end goals and new programs for 2023.
Below are some of the things I do to move closer to my goals in September and throughout the 4th quarter that may help you too.
Things you can do this fall to elevate your brand and business to the next level by year’s end.
1. Document the status of your KPIs – the key performance indicators such as:
- Discovery calls
- New clients
- Content Posted
- Blogs written
- Traffic to your website
- Personal development
- Goals achieved
- Podcast episodes recorded
- Downloads and subscribers for your podcast
- Product or offering creation
- Emails sent
- How many people have you served – paid or unpaid
- Did you pay yourself enough
Make note of what’s worked and what hasn’t, where you’ve spent too much time, and where you haven’t spent enough time.
2. Establish your 3-month goal for the 4th quarter
- Prioritize the goals you haven’t yet hit for 2022, but don’t put emphasis on more than 1 major goal and the steps it takes to achieve it.
3. Document your monthly goals to achieve the 3-month goal
- Then break them down week by week for the next 12 weeks. Be sure to adjust for the holiday season and time off
4. Revisit your brand marketing strategy and identify any holes or areas of necessary improvement
- What worked well to reach your audience
- What didn’t work
- What did you enjoy
- What didn’t you like
- What can you delegate
- What platform proved to be the most valuable for building relationships and converting your audience to paying clients
- Where can you be more of a CEO in your business
5. Hire a business coach or mentor
- Start navigating the mindset barriers that have held you back in 2022
- Learn how to navigate the challenges of tech and systems
- Generate new ideas for revenue generation
- Get rid of unnecessary expenses
- Have accountability for taking intentional effective action in 4 quarter
- Set your goals and create a strategy for the 1st quarter of 2023
- Someone to bounce ideas off of
- Gain complete clarity around your purpose as you map out the year ahead for your business and life
- So much more
Number 5 may be last, but it is certainly not the least. Fall is the best time to hire a business coach or mentor in terms of creating a successful strategy for year-end and for the beginning of the next year. More valuable insights on hiring a business coach.
Is the recession holding you back from Investing in Yourself and Your Business?
If the recession has you fearful of investing in coaching, remember the Kellogg story.
Before the Great Depression, Kellogg was behind Post in the ready-to-eat cereal category. During the recession, instead of shying away from marketing or creating new products like Post did, Kellogg launched Rice Krispies and more than doubled its ad spending.
Kellogg increased its profits by over 30% and became the number one brand. They well surpassed Post who shied away from product creation and ad spending.
Food for thought…🧐
What objections do you have to hiring a business coach or mentor?
If you are doubting whether you have enough time and money to invest in coaching, learn how both are possible here.