The Learn Photography Online Course
Who Is This Online Photography Course For
This online photography course, taught by Robyn Graham, is for beginner photographers. The course is designed for people who have a camera but don’t know how to use it and for people who have been taking pictures but only using automatic settings.
This is a 5 week online photography course. The course will consist of four modules with one week being the teaching video and the second week being time to do the assignment. We will use a virtual classroom to review the assignments and for questions and answers.
The schedule for The Learn Photography Online Course will be as follows:
- First Module Learning Manual Settings
- Second Module Learning Light
- Third Module Learning Composition
- Fourth Module Learning Posing
Dates for 2020 Beginner Classes
- First Session - January 6 to February 5 (Register link below)
- Second Session - March 9 to April 8 (Registration opens 2/10/20)
- Third Session - May 18 to June 17 (Registration opens 4/13/20)
- Fourth Session - September 8 to October 7 (Registration opens 8/1/20)
The online virtual classroom sessions are offered Wednesdays at 9am ET and 7pm ET.
Please do not worry. This online course is meant to be fun! I am a firm believer in learning through experience. Each assignment is created to help you get familiar with using your camera on manual settings. The goal will be for you to apply everything taught in each module. We will review your work so that you can have a complete understanding of what you did and what the outcome of the image was.
The cost is $497.
Space is limited to 8 students per session of The Learn Photography Online Course so that I can give everyone the attention they deserve.
To register, click HERE.