About the Show
Claudine Wolk and Andy Kin of Let’s Talk on WDVR Radio have a radio show from 3 pm to 5 pm every Monday. They record interesting conversations with community-minded individuals in Bucks County, PA, and the surrounding New Jersey area. I was interviewed on the show in July 2019.
About the Interview
During the interview, we talked about:
- personal branding
- the value of being the face of your brand
- the importance of a professional headshot, and great visual content
- using social media to market your business and more
- the importance of identifying your niche and the brand equation
- creating content to reach your ideal audience.
Andy, Claudine’s on-air partner, even pretended to be a prospective branding client. We talked about ways he could grow his photography business by using the power of personal branding. John, another radio personality, got us a little off track by asking whether having tattoos and women wearing skirts and high heels can influence how your personal brand is perceived.
Listen to the show for my answers…they might surprise you. Or…if you don’t have time to listen to the entire interview, know that if either of those is authentic to who you are, they are A-OK by me!
Listen to the Interview